Sunday 7 September 2014

FAMILY






FATHER.....
No matter to which heights i may rise,
The moment i will hold your hand,
I will the strongest persoon in the world,

I may cover thousand miles now,
He is the one who helped to take first step,
I may can write a book now,
He is the one who set the foundation,

I may be able to develop healthy relationships now,
He is the one with whom i experienced the first,
I might achieve high success in life,
He will be reason of that,

I may see a lot of dreams today,
He taught me to see the first,
I may stand as a strong person in society
Because He is guarantee of my security,

I am able to live happily,
He is the one spreads smile,
I am able to cope with problems
As, he is teacher, and friend as well,

He is none other my great father
worlds best Dad indeed...


2 comments: